The Place of Retail - Retail Property Programme
Retail Property Programme is a new programme developed for retail and property professionals to enhance effective partnerships and commercial viability.
Date: 11-12 October Venue: Old Broad Street, London
- Develop insight into the drivers of retail property performance for the future
- Understand the use of customer journey mapping as a vehicle to drive customer focused change
- Discover and be inspired by global design innovation in retail stores, malls and associated technology
- Gain a greater awareness of the property investment market and how retail can drive value for money from their property portfolio
- Understand how to build and maximise the value of retailer/property management relationships
Key learning outcomes
- How retail and property can work together to enhance the customer experience
- How innovation, design and technology are responding to customer trends
- The importance of creating inspiring retail spaces
Our two-day programme will include an exciting speaker line-up, including:
- David Parker - Director & Head of Rating at Savills
- Steve James-Royle - Co-Founder of The Yard Creative
- Darren Yates - Head of EMEA Retail Research at Cushman & Wakefield
- Alex McCulloch - Associate Partner at CACI
For full speaker details please use this link.
Who should attend?
The Retail Property programme is open to retail managers and property professionals who wish to develop their ability to maximise retailer and property partnerships.
Duration/fee: The Place in Retail is a two-day intensive programme: Fee £1495 + VAT per person
Programme partner - Revo
Revo supports the people and businesses involved in the diverse world of retail property and placemaking to thrive and prosper – energising and driving progress for the retail community. Revo's aim is to foster a professional, socially responsible and progressive retail property industry while enhancing members' commercial advantage through events, award and education programmes, research publications and influencing local and national government policy.