The Place of Retail - Retail Property Programme
Retail Property Programme is a new programme developed for retail and property professionals to enhance effective partnerships and commercial viability.
Date: TBC 2019 Venue: London
- Gain new insights in consumer behaviour to drive performance
- Understand how to capture, measure and interpret consumer data
- Identify how retailers and property companies can work together to drive performance
- Discover how innovation, design and technology are responding to the customer
- Explore the importance of engaging with the retail, property and wider stakeholder groups to create inspiring retail spaces and community partnerships
Key learning outcomes
- How retail and property can work together to enhance the customer experience
- How innovation, design and technology are responding to customer trends
- The importance of creating inspiring retail spaces
Who should attend?
The Retail Property programme is open to retail managers and property professionals who wish to develop their ability to maximise retailer and property partnerships.
Duration/fee: The Place in Retail is a two-day intensive programme: Fee £1495 + VAT per person
Programme partner - Revo
Revo supports the people and businesses involved in the diverse world of retail property and placemaking to thrive and prosper – energising and driving progress for the retail community. Revo's aim is to foster a professional, socially responsible and progressive retail property industry while enhancing members' commercial advantage through events, award and education programmes, research publications and influencing local and national government policy.