The Oxford Summer School (OSS) welcomes you to join us at the 9th Annual Retail HR Summit.- 5th October 2017. This unique one-day conference gives retail HR professionals the chance to discuss the challenges they face and network amongst their peers. It is also the opportunity to learn the latest best practices in attracting the best talent, staff retention and development. The Retail HR Summit aims to support you and your colleagues in becoming a truly strategic HR function that embeds its people policies and procedures, with long-term business priorities.
This unique event which is hosted by The Retail Bulletin will demonstrate how:
- Engage employees at all levels - ensure brand and consumer culture is embedded into your organisation
- Attract and retain top talent - valuing your employees
- Understand the latest digital technology and its impact on HR
- Bring your HR strategy to life - be more than just a support function
- Improve business success though an engaged workforce
- Be prepared for and compliant with the latest employment law issues
- Implement an employee wellbeing programme
The HR department is at the heart of your organisation, it plays a huge role when it comes to developing company culture and need to consider what processes should be adapted to improve employee engagement and understand the growing importance of work-life integration.