The Foundation programme has been designed to build confidence and competence in the first line retail manager.
It will enable delegates to gain an understanding of their role within the wider business, whilst helping them to develop the skills vital to ensuring their team delivers to the organisation’s standards, targets and expectations.
Working in small teams, delegates will:
- Plan for success - Analyse their personal business objectives and work through a personality profile which identifies their own individual leadership style and the impact it has on others.
- Set direction - Define personal vision and objectives and align them with that of the organisations to ensure they are the face of the brand and enable the customer to
receive the best experience.
- Engage their people - Gain an appreciation of how to engage their people to influence high performance by introducing the benefits of coaching and feedback.
- Communicate and sustain direction - Experience change and develop a personal tool kit to support them in managing it both on a personal basis and with the people around them.
- Make it happen for real - Make sense of the key learning points across the week and transfer them to workplace improvements.
- Increased self awareness and confidence.
- Understand how to apply different leadership styles to achieve the best from their team.
- Develop ability to engage, energise and inspire others.
- Ability to prioritise and achieve business objectives more effectively and improve productivity.
- Understand what is expected from a team so they can work without supervision.
Rob Husband - Space2Think