Published by on Friday, 28 Oct 2016
OSS 2016 delegates: Now is the time to put all your learns into practice on the run up to peak trading. Take at look at Academy Director Steve Connell's top tips to keep your learning alive:
- What is your comms plan to ensure that your team is briefed and kept informed?
- Have you ensured that relevant training is in place?
- Have you planned your rotas and allowed for contingency?
- What are your best sellers and are they ordered?
- Do you have enough stock in place and what is your contingency plan?
- Is your visual merchandise plan and daily check list in place?
- Do you know your numbers?
- Have you set store, team and individual targets?
- How will you drive better densities and stock turn through range planning?
- What is differentiating about your offer?
- What is your social media plan to drive awareness and customer engagement?
- Have you planned your customer journey and do your team know the role that they will play in that?
- Have you identified the likely channels that your customers will buy through?
- Is your offer coordinated across your different channels to market?
- Do you have your supply chain in place to service each channel?