Course dates: 12 - 13 June 2019
Venue: McCann Manchester, Bonis Hall, Prestbury SK10 4EF
Cost: £1795 includes course materials, meals and overnight accommodation at Mottram Hall Hotel - mottramhall.com
Digital Transformation is a two-day specialist programme designed to help retailers anticipate digital trends and understand consumer behaviour. By understanding these two areas organisations can deliver a customer journey that maximises sales and increases loyalty.
The course is specifically aimed at retail leaders and managers currently working in the digital space, but equally for those in retail operational roles who need to enhance their understanding of the online customer journey.
As a result of attending the programme delegates will benefit from:
- Direction: what’s the vision & purpose for digital in your sector and organisation
- Awareness: of current digital trends
- Decoding: interpreting consumer behaviour & trends
- Execution: empowering people to think differently
- Innovation: creating the conditions to experiment and be creative
- Collaboration: enabling managers to work effectively across functions to deliver a high quality and consistent multi-channel experience for customers
- Influencing: persuading & influencing stakeholders
- Business Judgement: making the right decisions in a fast-changing environment
Who should attend?
- Online Retail Managers
- Retail Website Managers
- E-commerce Operations Managers
- Heads of Retail
If would like more information about the course or booking your place, please contact Neil Moss
t: 0121 446 66 88
About McCann Worldgroup
McCann Worldgroup is one of the largest and most successful integrated marketing communications agencies. They are a global network spanning 300 cites across 125 countries. McCann transforms brands and grows businesses, large and small, in the private or public sector on a national and international scale.
McCann Manchester in particular work with 19 retail brands and every year drive footfall into more than 6,500 stores to help power annual sales of more than £20bn on behalf of their clients.